Haldi has been a popular Indian spice in every Indian kitchen for ages. This Naturally organic Turmeric powder has a distinct earthy flavour with a hint of lemony bitterness and a numbing pepper punch. Further, it is a mainstay in all Indian cooking with its main ingredient curcumin imparting a golden yellow tint to the exquisite foods. This wonder ingredient is bought to you from Kotabagh in Nanital District, Uttarakhand , a tiny hamlet from the wilderness of Jim Corbett range.
Some of the therapeutic capabilities of turmeric are antioxidants, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these exceptional characteristics, you need to consider using this spice in your meals! It has been used for a thousand years in India and China, with some traditions even using it ten thousand years ago when Lord Rama roamed the Earth.
Turmeric has been a part of old traditional Ayurvedic treatment for a long time and offers exceptional medicinal benefits for the body. It has led to the greater use of this yellow colour spice in Asian and Western countries for preparing various dishes. Let us check out the innumerable benefits of Turmeric powder as listed below.
Benefits of Haldi Kotabagh
- Haldi Kotabagh has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant capabilities that can postpone the onset of Type 2 Diabetes in persons with pre-diabetes. It also helps maintain insulin levels and improves the effectiveness of diabetic treatments.
- Haldi contains Lipopolysaccharide, an anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal chemical, an essential component of the human immune system.
- Haldi Kotabagh is also known to stimulate the production of vital enzymes in the liver that purifies our blood by breaking down and decreasing pollutants. Haldi Kotabagh also helps to promote excellent liver health by boosting blood circulation.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory qualities of Haldi Kotabagh, it has proven beneficial in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also contains antioxidants that eliminate free radicals from the body to prevent cell damage.
- When ingested raw when suffering from a digestive problem, Haldi Kotabagh can aid in the management of the illness. The main component of this household spice stimulates the gallbladder to create bile, making the digestive tract more effective right away.
- Aromatic turmerone, also known as ar-turmerone, is a powerful chemical found in Haldi Kotabagh that has not received as much attention as curcumin. According to research, this chemical stimulates healing in brain stem cells.
- It is an efficient disinfectant due to its inherent anti-bacterial properties. So, don’t forget to apply a small quantity of turmeric powder over the cuts, wounds or bruises for faster healing.
Conclusion Haldi powder has already found a plethora of applications in Indian cuisines. Due to the numerous health advantages offered, this potent spice is readily present in various food items. You can find it in mouth-watering curries, smoothies, warm milk, salads, stir-fried foods and other cuisines. While turmeric supplements are available in pill form, fresh Haldi Kotabagh powder is the most beneficial. So, order it from our website or Amazon and explore its extraordinary health benefits.